Math Facts Dominoes
This is a fun, DIY way to increase your child’s fluency with math facts. You can use this for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division!
- Popsicle sticks
- 2 packs of different color stickers
- Pen or marker
- Write an equation on a sticker and place it on the left side of each popsicle stick.
- Write the solution on a sticker and place it on the right side of a different popsicle stick.
- Be sure to mix up the problems and solutions to make the domino game work.
How to Play:
This activity can be done individually or with a partner.
- Pick up one popsicle stick.
- Solve the equation on the sticker.
- Find the sticker that shows the solution.
- Touch the end of the popsicle sticks to each other.
- Repeat steps 1-4 until all popsicle sticks have been used.
- When all the popsicle sticks have been used, you are done!
You can find the full article here.
Source & Photo: www.playdoughtoplato.com